Firstly my apologies for the delay in posting the round up. I was down with viral fever and still recuperating. Somehow have mustered up all the energy to post this round up. I have removed all the duplicate entries linked for the event. I’ve read each and every post and loved going through them. I must confess every recipe is special in it’s own way and there’s so much of learning for me as a reader and a food blogger.
Thanks so much for such wonderful entries. I’m sure many pregnant women and even others too, will benefit from this collection. I’ve announced the winner at the end of the post.
Entries with a valid address in India
1. Kadala Curry by Sapna Behl.
2. Dal Makhani by Sapna Behl.
3. Cheesy Potato Nachos by Linsy Patel
4. Lemon Rice by Sapna Behl.
5. Tofu Cutlet by Sapna Behl.
6. Carrot Apple Gingerale by Nayana Pikle
7. Multigrain Tawa Roasted Nippats by Nayana Pikle
8. Instant Mix For Indian Poha by Rekha Hegde
9. Tandoori Paneer Tikka by Sapna Behl.
10. Caprese Sandwich by Linsy Patel
11. Corn Cheese Balls by Sapna Behl.
12. Baked Soya Potatoes Cheese Tikkis by Linsy Patel
13. Mexican Rice by Sapna Behl.
14. Chilly Tacos by Sapna Behl.
15. Orange Mango Coconut Refresher by Pooja Agrawal
16. Chinese Chilled Salad by Pooja Agrawal
17. Beetroot and Carrot Relish (Kachumber) by Pooja Agrawal
19. Black Chick Peas Mint Pulao by Pooja Agrawal
20. Gavar Nu Khatiyu by Linsy Patel
21. Spinach Tomato Soup by Hetal Acharya
22. Kaju Karela Nu Shaak by Hetal Acharya
23. Samo Khichadi by Hetal Acharya
24. Bhindi Capsicum Masala by Hetal Acharya
25. Vegetable Biryani by Hetal Acharya
26. Aloo Matar Sandwich by Hetal Acharya
27. Fresh Plum and Rose Juice by Hetal Acharya
28. Dudhi Halwa by Hetal Acharya
29. Gujarati Dal by Linsy Patel
30. Seru Keerai Stir Fry by Magee C
31. Urud Dal Rice (Ulundu Sadam) by Magee C
32. Matar Paneer by Tina Mazumdar
33. Stir Fry Arbi Chips by Linsy Patel
34. Sheer Khurma by Nilu A
35. Baigan Bhartha by Linsy Patel
36. Peanut Burfi by Hetal Acharya
37. Vegetable Upama- Khara Bhaath by Hetal Acharya
38. Singoda Ni kheer – Water Chestnut Flour Payasam by Hetal Acharya
39. Baked Macaroni & Vegetable Delight by Nilu A
40. Sprouts With Moong Vadi by Linsy Patel
41. Vegetable Makhanwala by Sangeetha PN
42. Mango cheesecakes by Sangeetha PN
43. Dry Fruits Shrikhand by Sangeetha PN
44. Mexican Corn Salsa by Laavys Kitchen
45. Moong Dal by Nilu A
46. Mixed Vegetable Bhujia by Nilu A
47. Besan Laddoo by Sangeetha PN
48. Oats - Dalia Idli by Nilu A
49. Butter Sweet Corn with Pepper and Lime by Sangeetha PN
52. Tandoori Bhein Kebab by Pari
53. Bhindi Do Pyaza by Linsy Patel
54. Creamy Coconut Milk & Rice Pudding by Nilu A
55. Cucumber-Cheese-Chutney Sandwiches by Nilu A
57. Cabbage and Carrot Sambharo by Linsy Patel
Entries From Other Countries
1. Badam Halwa by Minnie
2. Fresh Cheese Dessert Cups and Kulfi by Minnie
3. Karaishoortir Ghoogni by Minnie
4. Vegeterian Soybean Burger by Pravina Parikh
5. Malai Kulfi by Minnie
6. Shahi Tukra by Laavy
7. Cantaloupe Lemonade by Priya
8. Mushroom Moong Sprouts Curry by Priya
9. Gobi Ka Kheema by Priya
12. Drumstick Pulp Thokku by Priya
13. Ragi Tofu Paratha by Priya
14. Foxtail Millet Laddoos by Priya
15. Red Rice Dosa by Priya
I’ve picked the winner from the 57 entries sent for giveaway participation by using a random number generator and the lucky number is the last entry no.57 which is Cabbage and Carrot Sambharo by Linsy Patel. Congrats Linsy, you win the giveaway cookbook ‘ Nutritious Recipes for Pregnancy’ by Tarla Dalal. Please confirm to me via email within 48hrs in which way you follow my blog publicly and also your address with pin code, your cell/landline number to email@example.com.
In case Linsy does not claim her win within 48hrs, I will pick another winner. Keep sending you entries for the current event hosted by Sushma Madhuchandra.