Last month I enjoyed using my microwave to the fullest and cooking many recipes in it. Though I did not receive many recipes for the event, I was happy to read that many of the bloggers attempted cooking in the microwave especially for the event. I’m so glad, finally what matters is that the purpose is solved. Even if a few bloggers tried but at least they tried cooking in the microwave.
There are total of 15entries and out of the 13Indian entries sent to me, I will now pick the winner of the giveaway, but before that go through the round up….
1. Chocolate Flavoured Instant Coffee by Lubna Karim
2. Strawberry Crunch Cookies!! by Nandita Pai
3. Jain Style Stuffed Eggplant by Pari
4. Microwave Masala Peanuts by Denny
5. Minute Barfi by Shobha
6. Moong Dal Palak (Microwave Version) by Shobha
7. Dahi Vada by Julie
8. White Pumpkin Milk Kootu by Kavitha
9. Bundt Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread by Pari
10. Eggless Choco banana Coffee Cake by Pari
11. Curry Leaves Chutney by Archana
12. Oats Cookies-Biscuits by Kurinji
13. Chickpea Flour Cigars by Pari
Other Countries1. Instant Khaman Dhokla by Shweta
2. Tangy Tomato Chutney by Gauri Shirke
The winner of the cookbook giveaway is No.8, Kavitha of Kavi’s Kitchen. Congrats dear. Please mail me your complete address with a proper landmark, pin code and your cell/landline number to firstname.lastname@example.org within two days, else I’ll have no choice but to pick a new winner.