I’m starting off this month with a sweet note for my readers and blogger friends. Yes, you guessed it correct it’s time to declare the winners of the last month’s giveaways.
I’ve received a total of 30entries for the ONLY event. Thanks for trying my recipes friends, I hope you enjoyed trying and eating them as much as I’ve enjoyed cooking and sharing with you all. Your support and feedback is what keeps me going. Hopefully, Foodelicious will continue to serve you many more interesting recipes in future which you could enjoy virtually.
1. Bread katori chat from foodelicious! by Lavina
2. Soya Shami Kebabs by Hema
3.BABY POTATOES IN A RED BELL PEPPER GRAVY by Meri Rasoi
4. PUNJABI DAL FRY / TADKA DAL by Shobha
6. HEALTHY MULTIGRAIN MASALA POORI by Shobha
8. TOMATO CASHEW CHUTNEY by Shobha
10. Daal-Paalak by Shruti
11. INSTANT BREAD DOSA by Shobha
12. ONION TOMATO CHUTNEY by Shobha
15. Potato Crispies by Ree
16. Dal Palak by Shalini R
18. Nankhatai by Aparna
19. DAL PALAK ( Dry Version ) by Shobha
21. Pillow Cake with Sandwich Maker by Priya
23. MIXED VEGETABLE AKKI ROTI by Shobha
24. ZUNKA / JHUNKA by Shobha
26. FLAX SEEDS ROTI by Shobha
27. SMOKY SPINACH & POTATO CURRY by Shobha
28. Braided stuffed masala bread by Lavina
29. Crispy Rice Fritters by Shalini R
30. Bhindi Do Pyazaa of Foodelicious by Shobana Vijayanand (a reader)
Coming to the winners of the giveaways. As explained in my event announcement, the cookbook winner is picked randomly by me and the international giveaway winner was chosen through the rafflecopter by Puro.
The winner of Tarla Dalal’s Cookbook Mumbai Roadside Snacks is entry number 20 which is Paneer Dikhush by Ree. Congrats Ree on the win, please mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org, the details of how you follow my blog publicly as you would know this giveaway is only for the followers of this blog. Also, send me your address in India, with a landmark, pin code and your cell number.
The winner of Puro Coffee hamper has been won by Shruti of cookingwithsj.com/.The hamper will shipped to Australia where she lives by Puro. Congrats Shruti, I hope you enjoy the coffee as much as I did.