Here I’m finally with this month’s event announcement. December is a month of fun and frolic. Winter has set in and the market is flooded with a variety of vegetables and fruits. It’s a perfect time to indulge in more veggies, fruits and hence the theme of the event makes use of the same!!!
We all eat a variety of food everyday, right from breakfast till dinner. And during any course of the meal along with the core food we need a dish to go along with it. Suppose you are eating Idli for breakfast then you eat it either with sambhar or chutney. While eating nachos you want a salsa or a dip. Similarly, you just can’t eat a roti for lunch, one does need a curry to go with it.
Yes, you guessed it correct! This month’s theme focuses on the side dishes. The side dishes play such an important role in the completion of our meal. No meal is complete without it!! So don your cooking cap and send me side dishes of various types, it can be a dip or chutney; a dal or a curry, a salad for the kebab or your innovation. The side dish can be of any cuisine. But in your post just mention the cuisine and it’s use.
The winner of the event gets a cookbook as a giveaway which is sponsored by www.tarladalal.com. The cookbook sponsored for this event is Healthy Starters. The book gets shipped only in India. The winner is chosen only from Indian entries by random method.
Rules For the Event
1. Send side dishes of any origin. Only vegetarian (Eggs allowed) dishes allowed.
2. Use of logo is optional but will appreciate if it’s used, helps me spread the word.
3. Any number of fresh entries allowed. Only two entries from the archives can be linked to the event.
4. All entries should be linked to my event announcement else will not be accepted.
5. The giveaway book gets shipped in India only. It’s open for all as long as you can provide me an address in India. All such entries should be posted under ‘India’ in the inlinkz tool.
6. The giveaway is given to the followers of my blog only (publically following).
7. I would appreciate that in case you find my blog interesting, do like my page on face book here.
8. Non bloggers can send me their recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org and I can post their recipes in my blog.
FOODELICIOUS on Facebook