Bread is one of the few things in the world that has remained as an important part of our lives throughout history. It doesn't matter you live in which part of the world, bread will always have a special place on all our dinner tables. It may not be the centre piece of our daily meal, but we would surely feel its absence if it wasn't there.
So here’s your chance to cook something with bread, bread crumbs or even a bread completely. We used bread crumbs as binders or to provide the crunch, similarly the bread can used to make so many varieties, for eg. toasts, sandwich, rolls, cutlets etc. One can come up with so many varieties of breads, it can be a bread from any part of the world right from Focaccia to Naan or a Pita, one can use them as a base to make many more variations, imagination is all yours..Rules For The Event
• Any number of fresh entries can be sent but only 2 entries from the archive will be accepted. Archived entries to be reposted, else will not be accepted.
• Only vegetarian ( eggs allowed) entries will be accepted.
• Use of logo is mandatory as it helps spread the word.
• The entry should be linked back to this announcement page.
• Winner will be chosen by me by any random method after the round up is completed.
• Please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Only- Cooking With Bread" in the following format.
- Blog's name
- Blog url
- Recipe name
- Recipe link
- Picture(resized to 300pixel)
- Country (This is an important field)
Non bloggers don't get disappointed, you can also participate, and send me the entries and the details to my email. I will post the round up within 7 days of event completion unless caught in some emergency and also, I am not eligible to win the giveaway being the host.
In case you want to host this event in future, drop me a line at email@example.com. The host line up and details of the event can be checked here.
Now coming to the giveaway, this month we have only one giveaway (we will have CSN giveaways in alternate months) i.e from http://www.tarladal.com/. The winner from India will get a book on Sandwiches.
Tarla Dalal has written a large number of cook books for diabetics, some of which are
One can buy these books online from here.
All the best and keep cooking.