I have some great news to share with all of you, to make our participation more enjoyable, exciting and at the same time more challenging, Tarla Dalal, the famous culinary expert has decided to sponsor a giveaway every month. The winner of the event will receive a cookbook from her website www.tarladalal.com. Yes, I can hear many ‘Wows’ now!! Isn’t that great !!!! I truly thank her and her team for this kind gesture as this will motivate many foodies and bloggers to experiment more and try cooking new recipes.
Before I disclose the winning book for this month’s ‘Only’- Kids Delight event I would like to enlighten every one more about Tarla Dalal and her space. She is one the most famous culinary experts in India and has written more than 100 cookbooks in various regional languages and is the best selling cookbook author for over 2 decades. Her books are an absolute delight for all vegetarians and her website offers thousands of recipes. One can read more about her here.
I am personally a big fan of Cooking & More...a bimonthly magazine, is a natural extension of Tarla Dalal to reach out to millions of her fans. Cooking & more provides information and inspiration…not just kitchen related, but pertaining to other areas of our lives as well. It talks about decorating your house, laying out a table, grooming yourself, and entertaining your guests and a whole lot of other things. I never miss out to buy a copy for myself. If you have not read this till now, I would suggest grab the first copy available or you can even subscribe to the magazine here.
Apart from the subscription to the magazine one can get an access to the innumerable number of recipes in her website (about 6000), some recipes are open for all and for the rest, one can take membership on an annual, six monthly basis by paying a nominal amount, the details about membership plans can be checked here. Apart from the recipes one can also read interesting facts and health tips there. For health freaks her space is a must visit for all the health recipes that she writes.
As we all know that this month’s theme is Kids-Delight, so keeping that in mind www.tarladalal.com has offered to give away their newly released book Finger Foods for Kids to the winner. For future events too the winning book will be based on the month’s theme.
This book will be sent anywhere in India. My friends across the border please do not get disappointed as you have a fair chance of winning this book, you just have to provide me with a mailing address here in India and the book will be sent there.
Now some rules-
1. The winner will be announced at the end of round up.
2. In case the winner is from other country and he/she fails to provide me with a mailing address here in India in 2 days after the winner is declared, I will pick another winner. The same rule applies to Indian participants too.
3. The host of the event for the month can not win the give away. For example, I am the host of this month so I am not entitled to win this book but in the next month when I am not hosting the event I can win the book.
4. As I have mentioned in my announcement page the use of logo is mandatory. Entries sent without the logo will not be accepted.
5. This event is open for non-bloggers too, even they can win this cookbook, all that they have to do is mail me their recipe and a picture of that to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will post their recipe in my space.
For those who would like to host this event in future can check the event announcement page for details and mail email@example.com
So help me spread the buzz about the ‘give away’ so that we get to learn a lot more recipes and many more get a chance to win.